1. Choya Yuzu (worth RM134)
2. Réserve Bordeaux 2016 Mouton Cadet (Baron Philippe De Rothschild) (worth RM138)
3. Choya Extra Series Miniature Set (50ml x 3) (worth RM82)
4. FREE Delivery! (West Malaysia)
1. Choya Yuzu 750ml
(Our super bestseller and one of the best Yuzu liqueur in the market)
- Made with the best yuzu citrus 100% grown on the Shikoku island in Japan
- Delicate and floral liqueur
- Source of antioxidant
- Rich in Vitamin C
- Helps replenish dead skin cell
- Enjoy simply on the rocks, or even better (some say best).. with Shandy!
2. Réserve Bordeaux 2016 Mouton Cadet
(Baron Philippe De Rothschild) 750ml
- From the owner of Château Mouton Rothschild
- Premium French wine
- 3rd most powerful global wine brand
- Awarded BEST WINE from consumer-voted Travel Retail awards recently
- Travel Retail Exclusive
- Best selling Mouton Cadet
- Top 16% of wines in the world, top 14% of wines from Bordeaux
- Best enjoyed by itself, even better when pair with meat
Very mild weather in winter 2016, and spring was followed by a relatively dry summer. Rain in early September enabled the grapes to reach perfect maturity and the harvest took place in ideal conditions. In addition, the presence in the vineyards and the expertise of Baron Philippe de Rothschild’s winemakers helped to get the best out of the conditions and ensure a fine vintage, with excellent, fruit-filled Merlots and powerful, mature Cabernets.
13.5% ABV , 750ml
Merlot: 81% (Red fruit flavours)
Cabernet Sauvignon: 12% (Structure, power and black fruit notes)
Cabernet Franc: 7% (Refinement and elegance)
COLOUR: An intense crimson with a slight garnet hue.
NOSE: The nose is initially very subtle, with prominent spice notes. Aromas of fully ripe fruit such as blackberry and blackcurrant come to the fore on airing, along with a hint of vanilla.
PALATE: The velvety attack reveals spice and ripe black fruit flavours, leading into a full and succulent mid- palate and finishing on smooth tannins with a touch of mocha.
A perfect match for braised beef, grilled lamb or tournedos Rossini.
Serving temperature: 18 - 19° C
3. Choya Extra Series Miniature Set (50ml x 3)
The perfect gift and a collectible item!
(a) Choya Extra Years 50ml - The prime and original Umeshu
(b) Choya Extra Shiso 50ml - The most health beneficial Umeshu, least sweet among all
(c) Choya Royal Honey 50ml - The most premium Umeshu from the Choya Extra Series, contains Royal Jelly
Each bottle is aged for at least 2-3 years.
And the best part, each bottle contains 100% Japanese premium Nanko ume fruit from Kishu region, Japan.
Disclaimer: The sale of alcohol is restricted to individuals who are above 21 years old and are non-Muslim. Any purchase of alcohol made through this website will be at buyer's sole discretion.
Note: JBrands is the sole importer and distributor of the above products in Malaysia. We import directly from the brand owners in Japan and France.