1. Choya Extra Shiso 700ml (worth RM148)
2. The CHOYA Golden Ume Fruit 650ml (worth RM140)
3. Choya Sarari 500ml (worth RM69)
4. FREE CHOYA Classic Miniature 50ml
5. FREE Delivery! (West Malaysia)
CHOYA Extra Shiso 17% alc
Our most health beneficial Umeshu. All thanks to the amazing Shiso (perilla) leaf, also the least sweet among the rest.
- Using Japanese red shiso leaves
- Aged for at least 2-3 years
- Only 100% Japanese premium Nanko ume fruit from Kishu region, Japan
Due to its aged and premium ume quality, it has more in depth character, smoother taste and extra long finishing at the end.. which you're still able to taste the aroma and complexity of the umeshu even after swallowing.
The CHOYA Golden Ume Fruit 15% alc
Thick Kishu Nanko ume fruits of 2L size or more are soaked only with sugar and cane spirit and aged for over a year. Following the most authentic ‘Honkaku’ umeshu style from the CHOYA. The flesh is soft, with a mellow aroma and strong acidity.
CHOYA Sarari 10% alc
Sarari means “silky smooth” in Japanese, this lovely smooth tasting CHOYA is created for those who want to easily enjoy the natural taste of Umeshu. Using only 100% Japanese ume fruit and does not contain artificial additives.
With an alcohol content of only 10%, it's smooth, light and fresh. Enjoy chilled & straight, on-the-rocks, or mixed with juice.
Disclaimer: The sale of alcohol is restricted to individuals who are above 21 years old and are non-Muslim. Any purchase of alcohol made through this website will be at buyer's sole discretion.